SAVE THESE DATES!
- Application dates: July 1st – September 30th, 2017
- Admission dates: October 1st – October 20th
- Registration dates: February 1st – March 16th
- Courses begin: April 2nd, 2018
In order to apply, you must have completed a university degree. This normally means a degree earned over no less than four years of study, with an attendance of no less than 2,600 sixty-minute attendance hours. If your Bachelor’s Degree was less than four years in duration, you must submit proof of at least one year´s’ work and/or research experience in your field of study.
All application documents, including the Application Form must be sent to
- Download the Application Form, complete and sign.
- Curriculum Vitae (summarized and in PDF format), giving full first and family names, postal address (do not forget to include the name of the city/town), telephone number(s), passport number and/or ID card number from your country of origin
- Portfolio (where applicable) or other academic and/or professional antecedents (texts, project descriptions etc.) not exceeding 10 MB and in PDF format.
- Motivation letter in English no longer than 2 pages.
- Applicants must submit a certificate of advanced English knowledge (C2 or its equivalent: Certificate of Proficiency English (CPE) / TOEFL -/250-300/600-677 / IELTS 7.5+ / Trinity Grade 12)
- Applicants whose official language is not Spanish must have a basic knowledge of Spanish at A2 or equivalent level.
After acceptance of the initial application, the Postgraduate Department (Foreign Students' Department) notifies you of your acceptance, after which you submit your enrolment documentation.
Since the master degree program has its administrative seat at the Facultad de Arquitectura Diseño y Urbanismo (FADU- School of Architecture, Design and Urbanism) of the Universidad de Buenos Aires, students will be officially enrolled at this Faculty.